Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- OPERATION STORY MISSION: Fuel the Revolution
- PREVIOUS MISSION: Fire and Fury
- NEXT MISSION: Libertad Rises
- REWARDS: +100 Guerrilla Experience, Fishing Rod (*1 Tool)
- RANK: 4
- QUEST GIVER: Benito Menquez
TALK TO BENITO
- In order to find and speak to Benito, we will need to travel north of the Farmland
SECURE THE FND BASE
- We will now need to head to the far south east part of the map, here you can find the fuel depot
- If you enter the fuel depot from the back, you will be able to climb up stairs on the fuel tanks to gain higher advantage.
- Whilst up here there are a few things you can collect such as Yaran Pesos and Recycled Fasteners
- Anyway once you are ready, take out the enemy however you wish. Eliminating the enemy will allow us to capture the base. Cabeza Fuel Depot now captured.
- This will now add several features to the area such as Juan’s Arms Dealer, Guerrilla Scout, and Vehicle Pickup Point(s)
ASSASSINATE COMANDANTE ROSARIO
- In order to find Comandante Rosario, who at this point can be in either one of two different places, head to the Cabeza Fuel Depot
- Here enter the TIENDA Auto Service building, which should now be open and unlocked.
- Then on the table to the right of the door will be the Storage Room Keycard
- Then with the keycard in hand, head to the large open warehouse next to the water. Dani will comment on there being a stash room
- The room she is referring to is right here in front of us, we can use the Storage Room Keycard in order to unlock the door
- Now that the door has been unlocked, we can find several things in here such as an RPD in the case here. Then on top of the desk is a note we can read.
- We will now be able to pinpoint the exact location of Comandante Rosario, who as it turns out, can be found to the north of Tocoloro Ridge
- When you arrive at your destination, head up the hill to the left in order to scout out the enemy from higher ground. These enemies are mainly weak to Soft-Target Rounds and Armor Piercing Rounds
- Take out the enemy. Our main target is, of course, Rosario.
- After dealing with the enemy, you can find some Medicine in the green building here, as well as Spray Cans.
- Now after dealing with Rosario, you can find the Munitions Armory Key, this can then be used in the green building, by taking the ladder down and heading underground.
- In this room, you can find a case containing the El General. You can also refill your ammo here
- When you are done looting, leave the hostile area and Dani will contact Benito
Get us gas and kill Rosario – then we’ll help Libertad
You want our help? Go to the depot and free up the fuel so we can survive. Then kill the Comandante so they think twice about trying it again.
- Far Cry 6 – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Far Cry 6 – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Far Cry 6 – Our Game Review
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All The ApplecoreCollectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 1st December 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Helgrind Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 30th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Gate Puzzle (Shipyard Of The Fallen – Reunion) - 29th November 2022