Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- OPERATION STORY MISSION: Libertad Rises
- PREVIOUS MISSION: Fuel The Revolution
- NEXT MISSION: The Guerrilla
- REWARDS: +150 Guerrilla Experience
- RANK: Rank 3
- QUEST GIVER: Clara Garcia
BLOW UP THE ANTI-AIRCRAFT CANNON
- After the scene, we will now need to head north of Vencejo Channel
- As soon as you arrive, as expected, there will be heavy hostility. So stay crouched and sneak your way to the Anti-Aircraft Cannon or take out the enemies, the choice is yours to make.
- When you reach the cannon, either use heavy firepower or your Supremo attack to destroy it.
GET TO THE TOP OF THE LIGHTHOUSE
- After taking out the Aircraft Cannon, escape any enemy hostility and it will be time to make our way to the Lighthouse, which is to the north.
- When you reach the Lighthouse, there will be a case inside the building with a iViva Libertadi inside it. Also, in the building will be some Recycled Glass and Spray Cans
- After you are done looting, we will now need to climb up to the Lighthouse. So head up the stairs back outside and then use your Grapple
- Once you reach the top be sure to stock up on ammunition before then speaking to Julio
CLEAR AND SECURE THE SHIPS
- Scout out the enemy ships using your phone before then diving into the sea, remember to use your Parachute to avoid any potential Game Over screens
- Then swim to the nearest ship and board it by climbing the ladders
- Once on board, we will now be on a heavily armed ship packed with security cameras and alarm systems. Start off by going around the back of the ship and up the stairs, once up the stairs there will be a security camera. Watch yourself, shoot it down but be careful not to get caught.
- There will also be a Gunner here that you can enter by climbing on top of it. Use this if you want in order to eliminate the guards.
- Once you are seen Julio will start to provide backup using his RPG, just try and stay alive and defeat as many enemies as possible
- In order to secure the ships you will need to eliminate all of the enemies on both of the ships. Feel free to use any of the enemy weapons that you come across
REACH CLARA’S BOAT
- Once you have successfully secured both ships, it will be time to catch a ride in Clara’s boat
- Jump into the water and a scene will play out
There’s only one way Dani; punch a hole through Castillo’s warships.
Today we break through Castillo’s blockade. I know we will succeed, because we have no choice. Libertad must win, or die.