Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- OPERATION STORY MISSION: National Treasure
- PREVIOUS MISSION: Room Service
- NEXT MISSION: Knuckleball
- REWARDS: 150 Guerrilla Experience, El Tanque
- LOCATION: Concepcion – Conuco
- QUEST GIVER: El Tigre
- We can find Karlito to the far south west of Concepcion.
- Head into the Museo De La Falsa Revolution building. Feel free to check out the various displays, and then speak to El Tigre who is by the chairs.
- Continue to follow El Tigre up the stairs, then when he stops continue on outside. Just past the barrier here, there will be a guard. Eliminate him.
- Near the guard there will be a security alarm, disarm it. There will be a set of stairs near the alarm, more guards can be found down here so be careful
- It seems that Karlito is actually a tank and we need to go and repair it. Continue around the outskirts of the area and there will be a third guard, take him out.
- If you continue to follow the path we will then come across our final alarm, which will remove the security camera downstairs. We can find the stairs leading down just around the corner and to the left.
- Here make your way to the tank, there will be at least two more guards down here. Anyway when you reach the tank go ahead and repair it.
- Once the tank has been successfully repaired, get inside of it by jumping on top of it and getting in through the top
- Just drive through the doors to get out and then follow the road left. You will be attacked by enemy hostility but now that we have acquired a tank, they shouldn’t be any match for us right now.
- When you reach the water just continue to follow the blue flares until you reach the cave.
Rescue the missing member of the ’67 Revolution
We need the fifth legendary member of the ’67 revolucion, and the toughest I ever knew. He is a war hero who is being forced to work in Castillo’s museum.