Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- OPERATION STORY MISSION: Room Service
- PREVIOUS MISSION: Bullet Points
- NEXT MISSION: National Treasure
- REWARDS: 150 Guerrilla Experience
- LOCATION: Concepcion – Conuco
- QUEST GIVER: Yelena Morales
- Speak to Yelena in order to begin this one
REACH THE GRAND HOTEL CABALLERO
- Our first task is to head to the hotel Caballero, how we get there is really rather optional. We can either just make our own way there or get a ride from the back of a truck.
- Choosing to take a ride in the truck will allow us to enter the area rather easily, and of course decreases our workload somewhat. We will also be accompanied by a few Guerrilla companions during the mission too
STOP THE INTERROGATION
- Regardless of what option you decided to go with, we will soon be tasked with having to stop the interrogation
- Head inside the building in order to get a better vantage point, the interrogation itself will be happening in the courtyard.
- The man we want to save can be found tied to a chair within the empty pool. How to save him is up to you, if you wish to avoid conflict then you will need to stealth your way over to The Dentist. Otherwise expect hostility and an enemy helicopter.
- The mission will end after you have secured the area.
Stop The Interrogation
A loose-lipped guerrilla named Hugo is being interrogated at the Grand Hotel Caballero. Hugo knows the location of La Moral’s HQ. Make sure the regime doesn’t.