Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- OPERATION STORY MISSION: The Deported
- PREVIOUS MISSION: Surgical Strike
- NEXT MISSION: Paradise Lost
- REWARDS: 150 Guerrilla Experience
- QUEST GIVER: Yelena Morales
DESTROY CASTILLO’S GASOLINE RESERVES
- After successfully completing Surgical Strike, Yelena will then ring you up wanting Castillo’s gasoline reserves destroyed. These reserves will then be added to the map.
- Head to the locations and destroy the gasoline tanks, a picture of what they look like can be found above or on your cell.
- Once the gasoline reserves have been dealt with, go ahead and meet up with the rest of La Moral.
- Now we need to find McKay, who should be in his office over at the La Joya Port
- Head inside the warehouse and ignore the commotion outside, they will only just slow us down.
- Looks like McKay is not here so quickly jump out of the window in order to avoid a Game Over screen.
- Now we need to chase a ship!
STOP THE CARGO SHIP
- Grab a boat from the dock and start heading towards the ship
- Swim through the hole in the ship and then follow the quest markers
- Once we meet up with McKay, we will have a choice. We can either kill him or spare him.
- KILL MCKAY: If you choose to kill McKay you will be rewarded with the Canadian, Eh? wrist gear
- SPARE MCKAY: If you choose to spare McKay you will be rewarded with 5000 Pesos
- CANADIAN, EH? WRIGHT GEAR: The Canadian, Eh? wrist gear will allow you to farm Pesos by killing enemies who have been inflicted with Poison. You will gain 15-18 Pesos per enemy killed.
Let’s end McKay and this chapter of colonialism
McKay Global’s operation have been hit hard by La Moral and Libertad guerrillas. Now’s the time to do a full-on-assault of the port and end colonialism on our island once and for all.