Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- OPERATION STORY MISSION: Paradise Lost
- PREVIOUS MISSION: Blood Ties, The Deported
- NEXT MISSION: Dead Drop
- REWARDS: 150 Guerrilla Experience, 1956 Beaumont ‘El Presidente’
- LOCATION: Esperanza – Mercurio Mecanico
- QUEST GIVER: Clara Garcia
- Despite the mission description, this isn’t actually the final mission. Instead it merely serves as one of the missions that leads up to it.
- This mission can be unlocked relatively early in the game too, in fact it can be triggered and completed after doing the Blood Ties mission
PLANT EXPLOSIVES AT CHECKPOINTS
- Our task is to plant explosives at the various blockades or checkpoints. There will be 3 to plant in total
- As you may of already realised, trying to get around Esperanza is no easy task. Often feeling like a giant maze due to the enormous amount of blockades.
- Anyway from the guerrilla base, the checkpoint to the west should be easy enough. Though you will have to deal with a few guards here.
- As for the checkpoints to the north, to save us a bit of time, simply run through the door at this first checkpoint.
- Now head down the road here and we will be able to find a sewerage tunnel that we can climb down
- The good thing about these tunnels is that we can now safely navigate the city, without the annoying blockades getting in our way
- Anyway, for now we don’t need to use it but it is good to remember where these are, especially if you prefer a more stealthier approach. For the purpose of this guide though, we will be continuing on past it.
- We will now come to our next checkpoint. Head through the checkpoint door and turn right, you should now see where we need to plant our next explosive.
- There is also an FND case here, which for me carried a MBP.50 Sniper Rifle. Insert the next explosive
- Continue down the road now and unfortunately there is a tank here. Either use a stealth approach or run and plant the explosive, either way we need to plant it.
RENDEZVOUS WITH JUAN
- After planting the explosive we now need to rendezvous with Juan
- Start making your way towards the mission marker, thankfully it should be easy enough to reach our next destination.
- We now have to infiltrate the hotel
SECURE THE HOTEL LOBBY
- Simply eliminate all of the targets
GO TO ANTON’S PENTHOUSE SUITE
- After eliminating everyone we will now need to ride the elevator to Anton’s Penthouse suite
- Unfortunately the elevator is locked and requires a key, which can be found by the main entrance door. It sits on the table to the left here, next to the computer.
- Ride the elevator for a scene
ESCAPE FROM HOTEL PARAISO
- After the scene it will be time to escape!
- We will now get Anton Castillo’s 1956 Beaumont ‘El Presidente’ car.
Assassinate Anton Castillo while he delivers his speech
President Castillo is delivering a speech on the anniversary of his election. Find your way into the hotel and end that monster’s life.
- Far Cry 6 – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Far Cry 6 – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Far Cry 6 – Our Game Review
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Song Of The Sands (Favour Quest) - 8th December 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Secret Of The Sands (Favour Quest) - 8th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops ‘Assault Rifle’ - 8th December 2022