Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- OPERATION STORY MISSION: Diesel Daisy
- PREVIOUS MISSION: Open Skies
- NEXT MISSION: Fly Ball
- REWARDS: 150 Guerrilla Experience, Croc Taxi (Charm)
- LOCATION: Susurro Caves – Lozania
- QUEST GIVER: Philly Barzaga
START DIESEL DAISY
- After accepting the mission, interact with the valve next to you. This is basically what we will be doing for now, trying to power up the machine that Philly calls Diesel Daisy. 1/3
- Anyway follow Philly down the zipline and interact with the mechanism here. 2/3
- For the last one, Philly will not lead us to it. However, if you end up going in the wrong direction he will indicate that you can find the last one up top.
- Head further into the cave and climb the various ledges to reach this final mechanism. It will be next to a leaking pipe. 3/3
TALK TO PHILLY
- After trying to boot up the machine, Philly will mention that we have a new problem. Rejoin him.
- We will now have enemy targets to deal with
- After dealing with the enemies, thankfully there wasn’t many of them, go ahead and speak to Philly
FIND A CIRCUIT BOARD / FIND A BIT OF PHILLY MAGIC
- We will now need to try and repair the machine, since activating it didn’t exactly go very well
- We can start this process by heading to the Cobre Shores – Aguas Lindas, north west of the map. It will be next to the Crocodile Tears Treasure Hunt
- We will now need to locate a crocodile hat for Philly. We will also get a photo of this hat and its location.
- The crocodile hat that you are looking for can be found on the counter, as seen in the picture. (Mascot Head)
- Now all we need is a circuit board
- In order to get the circuit board we will need to travel even further north west, to an isolated island. So either use a boat or a helicopter in order to reach it
- We will now be at the GDP Oil Platform
- Here get off your vehicle and climb the ladders up (if you decided to go by boat). Lets search for the circuit board.
- If you went by boat, you will probably have an easier time to find the circuit board without alerting any potential guards. The reason for this is because the item you are looking for can be found in the first room you come across on the left. It sits by the computer table here.
- With the circuit board in hand we can now return back to Philly
DELIVER THE PARTS TO PHILLY
- Once you return back to the Susurro Caves, interact with the table here to trigger a scene
- Looks like we have company
PROTECT DIESEL DAISY WHILE SHE MAKES NAPALM
- We will now need to protect the machine (Diesel Daisy). Once the indicator on the top left reaches 100% the fight will be over
- There will be infinite waves of enemies that come in from both entrances so just keep an eye on your mini map.
DESTROY DIESEL DAISY
- In order to destroy Diesel Daisy and finish the job, simply shoot and destroy the large red tank that is attached to it
- Leave the cave to complete the mission
Susurro Caves hero, almost time for Jose to see our masterpiece.
Philly magic is almost ready. Are there problems, hero? Sure, but you can’t make a Jose omelette without causing a few cave-ins
- Far Cry 6 – Guides Playlist (Written)
- Far Cry 6 – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- Far Cry 6 – Our Game Review
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Song Of The Sands (Favour Quest) - 8th December 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Secret Of The Sands (Favour Quest) - 8th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops ‘Assault Rifle’ - 8th December 2022