Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- OPERATION STORY MISSION: Blood Ties
- PREVIOUS MISSION: Napoleon El Pequeño
- NEXT MISSION: Clean the Air
- REWARDS: 150 Guerrilla Experience
- LOCATION: Aguda Cliffs – Costa Del Mar
- RANK: Rank 4
- QUEST GIVER: Espada
- To begin this one you will need to head to the Aguda Cliffs – Costa Del Mar, which is west of the map
- Here climb up the ladders to reach the top of the water tower. We will also find Espada up here too
- Before we proceed to follow Espada, make sure to scout out the area. You should be able to spot a few snipers and in the distance, towards the right, will be a tank
- Then when you are ready, proceed by taking the zipline down
- NOTE: You can find some metal on the water tower should you want it. It can be found just before climbing the second set of ladders
Secure the Revmira Construction Site
- We will now be face to face with a large enemy stronghold. To make things easier for ourselves it is best to make a stealthy approach towards the tank. We can do this by heading right and staying quiet
- If we continue around the building, you will eventually find an open doorway that we can access.
- Here we will find the tank, it is currently being guarded by a single sniper and patrolman. Use your phone to scout them out if need be.
- Then quickly hop inside the tank and destroy the construction site. Eliminate all of the enemies in order to proceed
- Now this site, as you may of already noticed, has quite a lot of materials laying around. So make sure to try and collect it all before we proceed. You can even find the BP-SMG here too.
Enter the Lab With Espada
- Once you are done collecting everything, head inside the large blue building in order to find Espada
- We will now be inside the Lab. A scene will now trigger
Don’t waste time – meet me at the water tower in Revmira
Finally tracked down that lieutenant we have been looking for. Meet me in Revmira so we can go have a little talk with him