Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- OPERATION STORY MISSION: Clean the Air
- PREVIOUS MISSION: Blood Ties
- NEXT MISSION: Second Son
- REWARDS: 150 Guerrilla Experience, Vinyl (Charm)
- LOCATION: Montero Farm
- RANK: Rank 3
- QUEST GIVER: Carlos Montero
Destroy the Poison
- After picking up the mission, there will be a total of 3 areas in which you will need to visit. It does not matter which order you do this in, as you will need to visit each area anyway. However, for those wondering I went to Bustamante Farm, followed by Sanchez Farm and finally Del Toro Airstrip
- As you get closer to your destination, you will end up getting a phone call and told what target to aim for. Apparently the poison can be found in yellow containers
- As we will need to visit different locations, you obviously wont be able to deal with the poison in a single location. Thus, keep an eye on the indicator to the top left. Once this indicator reaches 40% we can then move to the next location. NOTE: The northern location (Bustamante Farm) also has a hostage that you can free if you choose to. A few enemies in poison vehicles may also turn up, destroy those too
- At 40% poison removal head to the next location and repeat the process
- When you have destroyed all of the poison tanks over in Sanchez Farm, a tank will then arrive. Just ignore it and head to the final location
- When you reach 84% poison removal we can then head to the final location and again repeat the same process.
- Once the poison has been taken care of the mission will then end
Make contact with Maximas Matanzas in Valle De Oro
Maximas Matanzas is a protest rap group and the unofficial voice of Libertad. When thy speak, people listen. The group has been blacklisted, and now they’re on the run. I need to find them and make sure they’re safe.
Fins Maximas Matanzas before Castillo’s forces do.