Below is a simple guide on how to complete this one..
- OPERATION STORY MISSION: Napoleon El Pequeño
- PREVIOUS MISSION: Meet The Monteros
- NEXT MISSION: Blood Ties
- REWARDS: 150 Guerrilla Experience
- RANK: Rank 3
- QUEST GIVER: Espada
MEET ESPADA IN SINIESTRA
- After picking up the quest, you will then need to head south west to Siniestra.
- When you get to the pier, a scene will trigger
SEARCH FOR INFORMATION ON THE LIEUTENANT
- After the boat scene, we will now need to find information on the lieutenant
- Take out the enemies here using whatever method you want. However, if you opt to fight or get spotted then expect a rather large firefight as this area has a ton of enemies that you will then need to deal with. Plus an enemy helicopter. Also, after taking out the helicopter an endless wave of enemies will then spawn, so I would advise you taking advantage of the water and sneak around the area to avoid any or any more contact.
- Anyway to continue on, you will need to examine the body by the helipad. We will now get the An Evening At Cayo Villareal note
- We will now need to head north to another villa and enemy stronghold.
- Sneak your way up the stairs here and through the door in order to trigger a short scene.
- Before we leave the room be sure to open the case here to receive a Blood Drunk
RESCUE THE PRISONERS
- Now we need to head south once again
- When you arrive be ready to face yet more enemies, thankfully these ones do not spawn endlessly like before
- Head up the stairs in order to find Recycled Glass scraps, alongside Recycled Fasteners
- Head back down the next set of stairs and the prisoners can be found inside a bunker
- Free the hostages to complete the mission
Help me catch a lieutenant on Jose’s private island
I need your help hunting down that lieutenant I’m after. Meet me at the dock in Siniestra and we’ll go find that comemierda.