The Sixth Drop – Immortal Flower chapter has a total of 7 files to be found and collected. These can then be viewed by going into the in-game menu and choosing the Records option and then scrolling over to Collection.
You will find these files throughout the chapter. However, below is a basic guide on where you can find them…
- FILE: Note from Miu
- LOCATION: Mikomori Station. Platform
- You can find this file by going into the cable car.
- FILE: The Immortal Flower
- LOCATION: Shrine of the Ephermeral 1F. Casket Altar
- This file can be found by the stairs in the Casket Altar.
- FILE: Writings on Glancing
- LOCATION: Shrine of the Ephemeral 1F. Lodger’s Room
- When you first enter the Lodger’s Room, there will be a ghost sighting. The ghost will then leave this note.
- FILE: Tainted Waters
- LOCATION: Beneath the Shrine. Room with Casket
- After taking the required photo for the story, head to where the ghost originally way. The note can be found here.
- FILE: Mt. Hikami’s Strictures
- LOCATION: Beneath the Shrine. Wharf
- After taking the required photo for the story, you can then find this file on the floor in the water next to you.
- FILE: The Shadow-touched
- LOCATION: Beneath the Shrine. Lattice Window Hallway
- Head into the narrow passage and you can find this file to the left
- FILE: Cave-in Record
- LOCATION: Hikami Tunnel. Construction Site.
- Near where the group of ghosts spawn out from, is where the file can be found.