(FF15) Final Fantasy XV – How To Get The Legendary (Best) Weapons Guide
The Legendary Weapons are perhaps known to be the best weapons within the game, it is probably advised to save before trying to obtain them too as they can provide a bit of work getting to.
However, once you have obtained the weapons they will make easy work of the rest of the game and even some of the end-game content too.
The Legendary Weapons include the following weapons;
In order to obtain them you will need to complete a series of quests that will be given to you from Randolph the legendary weapon blacksmith.
LEGENDARY WEAPONS – PART 1/2
0:00 – 3:30 : A Legend Is Born – Iron Duke (Bennu)
3:30 – : Dreadful Legend – Dragoon Lance (Malbodoom)
LEGENDARY WEAPONS – PART 2/2
0:00 – 2:02 : Legend Wrapped In An Enigma – Ziedrich (Tonberry ‘Yoda’ Knights)
2:02 – 4:49 : Cursed Legend – Soul Saber (Phalaris)
4:49 – : Wondrous Weapon – Zwill Crossblades (Naglfar)
Related Guides / Links:
- (FF15) Final Fantasy XV – Game Guides
- (FF15) Final Fantasy XV – Episode Ardyn (DLC) Game Review
- (FF15) Final Fantasy XV – Episode Ignis (DLC) Game Review
- Combination Lock Puzzle (3F Control Room – Phase IV: Void) Fatal Frame: Mask Of The Lunar Eclipse - 22nd March 2023
- Piano Puzzle (Dining Room – Phase IV Void) Fatal Frame: Mask Of The Lunar Eclipse - 22nd March 2023
- All Voices Collectibles (Phase IV – Void): Fatal Frame – Mask Of The Lunar Eclipse - 21st March 2023