(FF15) Final Fantasy XV – Pitioss Ruins Dungeon Maze (Black Hood) Guide
The Pitioss Ruins Dungeon is an end-game maze featured in (FF15) Final Fantasy XV, it is also home to the rather lovely Black Hood accessory.
The Black Hood accessory is a rather good accessory in the fact that whoever wears it can actually evade all incoming attacks, which makes it useful against hordes of enemies and when you are in a bit of a pinch.
However, in order to acquire it you must complete the Pitioss Ruins Dungeon, which as already mentioned is a maze and thus it can be rather tricky trying to navigate your way through and back out again.
(NOTE: Before even beginning this section, I would highly recommend that you SAVE your game! You will also need to of acquired the flying car too, which is part of the story)
Related Guides / Links:
- (FF15) Final Fantasy XV – Game Guides
- (FF15) Final Fantasy XV – Episode Ardyn (DLC) Game Review
- (FF15) Final Fantasy XV – Episode Ignis (DLC) Game Review
- Missing Pieces (Main Story Quest) Diablo IV (4) - 28th March 2023
- Destroy Blue Medallions 3 Request (Resident Evil 4 Remake) - 28th March 2023
- Sword Puzzle (Treasury – Chapter 7) Resident Evil 4 Remake - 28th March 2023