(FF7R) Final Fantasy VII Remake : Burning Thighs (Side Quest) Guide
This side quest is available during Chapter 9 – The City that Never Sleeps. It is a fun little side quest and one where you can unlock the Sultan of Squat trophy achievement.
It requires you to perform a small squatting mini game and is a throwback to the original Final Fantasy VII game.
SIDE QUEST NAME: Burning Thighs
QUEST GIVER: Jules
ACTIVATED: Complete story segment
CHAPTER: Chapter 9 – City that Never Sleeps
REWARD: 3 Mega-Potions. Amateur difficulty unlocked.
REQUIREMENT: Beat Ronnie at a squatting contest
LOCATION: Wall Market
This one is rather fun and simple too, simply beat Ronnie at the squatting mini game in order to complete this one.
The aim of the game is to hit the corresponding buttons when the moving arrow arrives at a specific button. Ronnie being a rookie will mean that even if you fail once or twice you should still be able to win!
Related Guides / Links:
- (FF7R) Final Fantasy VII Remake – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- (FF7R) Final Fantasy VII Remake – Guides Playlist (Written)
- (FF7R) Final Fantasy VII Remake – Game Review
- Combination Lock Puzzle (3F Control Room – Phase IV: Void) Fatal Frame: Mask Of The Lunar Eclipse - 22nd March 2023
- Piano Puzzle (Dining Room – Phase IV Void) Fatal Frame: Mask Of The Lunar Eclipse - 22nd March 2023
- All Voices Collectibles (Phase IV – Void): Fatal Frame – Mask Of The Lunar Eclipse - 21st March 2023