One of the many trophy achievements found within (FF7R) Final Fantasy VII Remake is Divine Gratitude, which requires you to receive a letter from an Angel.
This is only possible if you have managed to complete every single side quest throughout the game, however thankfully Chapter 9 – The town that Never Sleeps is somewhat of an exception.
As already mentioned in order to obtain this one you will need to complete all of the different side quests within the game. However, Chapter 9 – The Town that Never Sleeps is somewhat of an exception, the reason for this is that it’s impossible to complete all of the available side quests within that Chapter in a single playthrough, thus you only need to complete the following quests for Chapter 9 – The Town that Never Sleeps…
The Party Never Stops OR Price of Thievery
A Dynamite Body OR Shears’ Counterattack
However for every other Chapter you will NEED to complete every single side quests, this includes Chapters 3, 8, and 14
You can find a list of available side quests here:
After completing all of those ones you will then need to continue the story until you reach the wall with Avalanche written on, it will be in Wall Market
The letter that you are looking for can be found on the floor on the path leading to the Avalanche wall. It is next to a blue looking truck and some rails.
Related Guides / Links:
- (FF7R) Final Fantasy VII Remake – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- (FF7R) Final Fantasy VII Remake – Guides Playlist (Written)
- (FF7R) Final Fantasy VII Remake – Game Review
- The Callisto Protocol – All Colony Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – All Tower Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops (Tactical Pistol) Schematic - 5th December 2022