This page is dedicated to bringing a complete walkthrough guide to (FNAF) Five Nights At Freddy’s: Security Breach, and more specifically the Escape the Daycare mission.
This walkthrough will guide players on how to complete the various missions, objectives, and any hidden collectibles and secrets.
- (View More Walkthrough Guides)
- (List Of Mission Collectibles)
- (Escape the Daycare Mission Collectibles)
PREVIOUS MISSION: Let There Be Light
GET TO THE RE-CHARGE STATION
- As soon as you gain control of Gregory jump in and ride Freddy Fazbear who has been patiently waiting for us. From there head up the stairs.
- When you reach the top Freddy will tell us that we are almost out of energy and that we need to find a recharge station.
- Simply follow the Lobby signs and head through the shutters at the end, you should now be in familiar territory.
- After the scene stay in the area as there will be a collectible we can get at the nearby water fountain (Sun Plush)
- Head back into the Slide into Fun party area and enter the green door on the left, here there will be a collectible (Recycled Pizza) You will need to exit Freddy in order to collect it
- Exit the room and continue on around the corner, when you come to the next green door enter through it. You can find another collectible in here (Plush Baby)
- Head downstairs now and enter the LuckyStars Gift Shop, at the back of the shop is a collectible (Old Poster)
- Now head back upstairs and exit the Daycare area altogether by making your way back to the second floor balcony.
- Once you are back at the second floor balcony enter the elevator on the right. Freddy will now tell us about our possible exits.
- Exit Freddy and hit the elevator button to ride it up. Once we exit we will receive the Faz Map (Free Map)
NEXT MISSION: Loading Dock