This page is dedicated to bringing a complete walkthrough guide to (FNAF) Five Nights At Freddy’s: Security Breach, and more specifically the Get Out mission.
This walkthrough will guide players on how to complete the various missions, objectives, and any hidden collectibles and secrets.
PREVIOUS MISSION: Free Freddy
GET TO THE MAIN LOBBY OF THE PIZZAPLEX
- We will now be riding inside Freddy Fazbear. Our destination now is through the double red doors, labelled Utility Tunnels.
- Here head down the flight of stairs, all the way to the ground floor B2. As we continue Freddy will get a bit worried and will automatically take us to the First Aid room.
- Quickly use the nearby curtain to hide as Vanessa the security staff member will turn up, we don’t want to get spotted. However, poor Freddy Fazbear will get told off instead and told to return to his room. She also mentions that she has told the others, that does not sound good.
- Hop back inside Fazbear and begin riding out of here, continue along to the right. We will learn that we are currently under the Pizzaplex.
- Continue on and head down a small tunnel, Fazbear’s batteries will start running out. Ignore that for now and head up the stairs and we will be at B1.
- Freddy Fazbear will now be completely out of power, meaning we now need to travel by foot.
FIND THE LOBBY
- To the left of here is a bag containing information regarding Food Storage. To the right is a save point.
- Head through the double doors and down the hall, going through the door on the right will lead to Chica and the game will suggest we try and distract her.
- Just by the door, blocking our path earlier, is a set of tins, interact with them in order to distract her. Now head back through the door and continue on in order to learn about the stealth mechanic.
- Head through the door that Chica used and head down the opposite path, trying to avoid detection.
- Head through the door and into the following room, you should now be in a much lighter room with a pink and green wall and Freddy Fazbear pictures on. Follow this pink and green corridor to our next save point.
- Continue on into the next room and be ready for our first jump scare as Montgomery Gator comes colliding through the wall. Immediately run away from him.
- Run into the lobby and hide next to the trash cans in order to regain your lost energy. From there head up the stairs to the left. Chica will join Montgomery Gator and you will then be chased by two animatronics.
- At the top of the stairs you can breath a sigh of relief as the chase comes to an end, for now anyway.
- We are now in a security office but the room needs energy and power in order to keep its doors closed and threats out. As the game says we only have 15% power, oh boy..
CONNECT TO THE SECURITY SYSTEM
- Do as Fazbear suggests and interact with the panel on the desk and our Fazwatch will now be connected to the security system, allowing us to access the cameras.
FIND A SAFE PATH TO THE MAIN ENTRANCE
- Exit the room and save your game. Continue on but be careful as Chica patrols the area, we will also come across another present (Chica Pinata) which is basically a hidden trophy collectible.
- Continue around the room, all while being wary of Chica’s presence. Head through the double red doors.
- Oh boy looks like we are now locked in here as the main entrance is now closed, not good.
- Feel free to explore a bit, we can collect a Complimentary Entry Pass just by the stand on the eastern wall.
NEXT MISSION: No Re-entry