This page is dedicated to bringing a complete walkthrough guide to (FNAF) Five Nights At Freddy’s: Security Breach, and more specifically the Party Pass mission.
This walkthrough will guide players on how to complete the various missions, objectives, and any hidden collectibles and secrets.
PREVIOUS MISSION: Parts and Service Part 2
USE SERVICE ELEVATORS UP TO ROCKSTAR ROW
- Our next destination is to ride the elevator to Rockstar Row, however we can only use Roxy’s door. Which is the blue door upstairs.
- Run through the rather long hallway to reach and ride the elevator up.
FIND THE PARTY PASS IN CHICA’S GREEN ROOM
- Sounds like Roxy is nearby and is she crying?
- Anyway just by Roxy’s door you can find the Four Block Shirt
- Head through the door, don’t worry Roxy will somehow go blind and disregard the fact that you are in the room with her and just leave. In fact if you go into her room whilst riding Freddy, she will not even leave her room. Regardless you are safe for now.
- This next area is now being patrolled by Vanessa, the security personnel, and a bunch of security bots.
- Now in case you were wondering, the door to Chica’s room is locked and requires a Level 5 Security Card. However, we can get a collectible by heading into Freddy’s room.
- Whilst in Freddy’s room use the boxes to reach the vent, the Music Man will start giving chase as you continue crawling through the ventilation system. When you reach the green vents, try to pry open the vent cover.
- Once out of the ventilation system we should then find ourselves in Monty’s room. Here we can get the Monty Mischief and the Golden Freddy
- Exit Monty’s room and re-enter the ventilation system in Freddy’s room. This time we want to follow the pink vents to reach Chica’s room.
- Pry open the vent cover and lets explore Chica’s room. In here we can find the Chica Report and the necessary Party Pass
- After acquiring the Party Pass the Moon will then appear and be after us, quickly head through the nearby door back to the lobby
- Head into Freddy’s room and use the recharge station in the back room.
NEXT MISSION: Monty Golf