This page is dedicated to bringing a complete walkthrough guide to (FNAF) Five Nights At Freddy’s: Security Breach, and more specifically the Parts and Service Part 2 mission.
This walkthrough will guide players on how to complete the various missions, objectives, and any hidden collectibles and secrets.
- (View More Walkthrough Guides)
- (List Of Mission Collectibles)
- (Parts and Service Mission Collectibles)
PREVIOUS MISSION: Warehouse
COMPLETE FREDDY’S MAINTENANCE
- After heading through the double red doors we will get a scene where Vanessa is speaking with Freddy, once the scene is over proceed through the following door and speak with Freddy.
- In the area to the right there will be a collectible (Glam Roxy Figure)
- Just up the stairs there is a carry bag containing a Chica Upgrade, Monty Upgrade, and a Roxy Upgrade message
- When you are ready proceed by interacting with the computer in the room and selecting Power Upgrade and speaking with Freddy, we will now find ourselves locked in the room with him. We will also need to re-attach his head
- If you have played the other Five Nights At Freddy’s games then this puzzle will be somewhat familiar, our goal is to correctly re-adjust his head without making any mistakes.
- As the game states you will need to press the corresponding buttons in the order that they flash, the order is random so you will need to pay attention.
- Once that has been successfully complete we will then have to play the mini-game once again, and just like last time the solution is also random.
- Exit the protective cylinder and interact with the computer to complete the maintenance and complete the mission
NEXT MISSION: Party Pass