This page is dedicated to bringing a complete walkthrough guide to (FNAF) Five Nights At Freddy’s: Security Breach, and more specifically the Warehouse mission.
This walkthrough will guide players on how to complete the various missions, objectives, and any hidden collectibles and secrets.
PREVIOUS MISSION: Parts and Service Part 1
GET A SECURITY BADGE FROM THE WAREHOUSE OFFICE
- Head through the metal shutters and run to the end of the hallway, here hit the button to move the wall
- In the next room there will be another Glamrock Endo that moves on blind sight, so remember to keep an eye on it as you did before. Hide under the table to let it pass you and therefore give you room to reach the following button
- Here press the button to move another wall, which will allow you to proceed. Head past the wall but remember to keep an eye on the animatronics as they may look idle and deactivated but they are not.
- This next hallway will also consist of Glamrock Endo too, so continue to do a backwards walk so you don’t wake them and cause them to begin chasing you.
- Keep up the backwards walk until you find yourself heading down some steps, there will be another button here that we will need to press.
- Now head down this next hallway, again going backwards, and turn left to find a door. Go through the door.
- In this next room be sure to hit the button and head into the following room to find a Nightmare Plush
- Taking the Nightmare Plush will instantly trigger another Glamrock Endo.
- Head out of the room, back to the area prior to this one, and head in the opposite direction to the door. To the route we have yet to take. There will be another button that we can press here.
- Pressing the button will open the wall that we went past before reaching the door, so now we need to lure the Glamrock Endo out of the way so that we can head through the newly removed wall. A bit of trial and error may be required.
- Hit the next button that we come across to remove the next wall blocking our path. Continue on.
- We will then come across another blocked wall. However, there are no buttons here, so instead we need to head into the open room (Security Office). Doing so will lock us in.
- Interact with the Security Badge (Level 4 Acquired) on the desk
RETURN TO PARTS AND SERVICE
- All of the Glamrock Endo in the room will now activate, not good.
- Try to leave by walking backwards into the room to the right of the Security Office. The room that was originally blocked off.
- Continue going backwards as to not get caught and when you reach the shutter, head through it and we should now be back to Parts and Service and familiar territory. More importantly we also have a save point and a flashlight recharge station.
- Once you are ready return back through the vent once again, be quick as Music Man will be after us again.
- In the next room turn and head right, passing through the shutters. Head back to the area where we got the Utility Hallway Map.
- Here head through the double red doors by the windows, which thanks to our Level 4 clearance will now be unlocked.
NEXT MISSION: Parts and Service Part 2