This page is dedicated to bringing a complete walkthrough guide to (FNAF) Five Nights At Freddy’s: Security Breach, and more specifically the Parts and Service Part 1 mission.
This walkthrough will guide players on how to complete the various missions, objectives, and any hidden collectibles and secrets.
- (View More Walkthrough Guides)
- (List Of Mission Collectibles)
- (Parts and Service Mission Collectibles)
PREVIOUS MISSION: Showtime
FIND A WAY INTO PARTS AND SERVICE
- From the re-charge station follow the path to the right and head up the steps, continue to follow the noises of clanging and scratching.
- We should then get the Utility Hallway Map
- Save at the nearest save point and head through the metal shutters
- Anyway after passing through the shutters there will be a flashlight recharge station on the wall to the left, use it if needed.
- Head through the following set of shutters
- Now in this room you will want to be careful, whilst the room may seem nice and quiet, it actually isn’t. In fact there is a animatronic in here (Glamrock Endo) that will start walking towards you once your back is turned. Keep an eye on it and make sure you don’t get caught out.
- At the end of the hallway there will be a vent, climb and head through it.
- Whilst in the vent you will be chased by the Music Man that we saw in a previous mission, so be quick and don’t dawdle. Don’t worry though as it is restricted to the vent so once you climb back out, it will turn around and continue to patrol the vents
- Once out of the vents turn and head left, there will be a carry bag in here containing a Stolen Property message collectible
NEXT MISSION: Warehouse