This page is dedicated to bringing a complete walkthrough guide to (FNAF) Five Nights At Freddy’s: Security Breach, and more specifically the Showtime mission.
This walkthrough will guide players on how to complete the various missions, objectives, and any hidden collectibles and secrets.
PREVIOUS MISSION: Backstage
FOLLOW FREDDY TO THE MAIN STAGE
- After speaking with Freddy head downstairs and proceed to follow Freddy down the hallway
- We will end up at the Level 1 Main Lobby
USE DISK ON THE SOUND BOOTH TO ACTIVATE MAIN STAGE
- Our destination now is to reach the third floor using the various escalators, only problem is that we will need to try and avoid quite a few of the animatronics including Monty, Foxy, and Chica. There will also be quite a few security bots too along the way.
- Anyway head to the third floor, up here we will find the necessary controls.
- Use the Showtime Disk on the controls to activate the stage music.
USE THE BUTTON ON THE MAIN STAGE
- Now carefully make your way back to Freddy, who is still waiting for us on the stage, and activate the button here. (Note: Vanny will also be joining in on the hunt, so we need to be extra careful when returning to Freddy)
- After activating the stage button we will then be lowered underground. However, as we are now in darkness Moon will be on the prowl.
GET TO THE RE-CHARGE STATION
- Follow Freddy through the darkness. If he fails to move (which has happened to me before), then just head through the shutters and follow the path to the re-charge station. Be quick though as Moon will be chasing you.
- When you arrive access the re-charge station to complete the mission.
NEXT MISSION: Parts and Service Part 1