The Phaethons Syrtos is one of the many World Quests that can be unlocked within the 2.4 Genshin Impact update, Enkanomiya. It becomes available after successfully speaking with Clymene and dispelling a barrier
Our first mission objective is to Offer Sango Pearls to Royal Tombs
PREVIOUS QUEST: Hyperion’s Dirge
UNLOCKING THE QUEST
- Head to the Evernight Temple and there should be two Seelie (blue looking creatures that float about)
- Find the Seelie and lure them both towards the barrier, which they will then dispel.
- Once the barrier has been dispelled go ahead and speak with Clymene
OFFER A SANGO PEARL TO THE SEVEN ROYAL TOMBS
- We will then need to offer a Sango Pearl to seven Royal Tombs.
- You can get Sango Pearls from a variety of different locations including; Watatsumi Island and Sangonomiya Shrine. They tend to reside around the reefs and seashells
- When you have at least 7 Sango Pearls we can then go and track down the Royal Tombs.
- One of the Royal Tombs can be found to the south of the Evernight Temple island.
- Another Royal Tomb can be found to the north east of the Evernight Temple island. It is surrounded by candles
- There is a Royal Tomb on The Narrows island, to the east.
- The next one on The Narrows island can be found to the south west. It is amongst the grass and candles.
- Now we need to travel to Dainichi Mikoshi and more specifically to the south of the island. The Royal Tomb can be found here.
- Another Royal Tomb can be located on The Serpent’s Heart island, to the north west.
- The final Royal Tomb can also be found on The Serpent’s Heart island. It is on the middle section of the island, to the south.
- When you have visited all 7 Royal Tombs return back to Clymene and we will be tasked with going to Soul Guide’s Locus.
GO TO THE SOUL GUIDE’S LOCUS
- There will now be a path in mid air that we can now use. Speak with Clymene
- Give Clymene the Divine Bridle (You can get the Divine Bridle from the Hyperion’s Dirge quest)
- Place the Divine Bridle inside the water to complete the quest.
NEXT QUEST: Sunchildren Hide and Seek
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS:
- Disney Dreamlight Valley – Hangin’ With Mickey (Mickey Friendship Quest) Guide - 25th September 2022
- Disney Dreamlight Valley – Foodception (Mickey Friendship Quest) Guide - 22nd September 2022
- Return To Monkey Island – Hey Wait! (Freed Otis) Trophy Achievement Guide - 21st September 2022