Hyperion’s Dirge is one of the many World Quests that can be unlocked within the 2.4 Genshin Impact update, Enkanomiya. It becomes available after successfully defeating Ruin Guards and speaking to Aberaku
Our first mission objective is to collect the various offerings
STARTING THE QUEST
- To begin this quest you will need to travel to Dainichi Mikoshi and you should encounter some Ruin Guards, defeat them and light the torches to reveal the location to Aberaku.
- Speak with Aberaku
FIND AND OFFER UP THE OBJECTS IN WHICH ABERAKU NESTED HIS THOUGHTS (0/3)
- There will be several locations in which we will now need to visit, the order to which does not matter.
- One of these locations is The Narrows (Narrow Inquiry), where we will find a symbol (seal) on the rocks. Use the Key Sigils in order to unlock the seal.
- Key Sigils can be found in Enkanomiya, there are 5 types in total each with a matching seal. You can also acquire them during the The Still Water’s Flow quest.
- Unlock all of the seals here and Aberaku will appear.
- We will now be tasked with having to defeat enemies within a set time limit.
- Unlock the chest and we will now have the offerings of The Narrows.
OFFERINGS OF THE EVERNIGHT TEMPLE
- Head to the Evernight Temple (Temple Inquiry) for this next one
- Insert the Key Sigils in order to unlock the seals within the rocks.
- Defeat the enemies within a set time limit
- Unlock the chest and we will now have the Offerings of the Temple.
OFFERINGS OF THE SERPENT’S HEART
- The final offering is at the Serpent’s Heart (Serpent’s Heart Inquiry)
- Here we will find the seals on a bunch of trees, again use the Key Sigils.
- Defeat the enemies within the set time limit, this time it is 60 seconds.
- We will now have the Offerings of the Serpent’s Heart.
- Return to Dainichi Mikoshi, where we first spoke with Aberaku and insert the offerings into the pedestals.
- Use the blue warp and we will be taken to Aberaku
- We will then complete the quest and obtain the Divine Bridle.
RELATED GUIDES / LINKS: