As you continue to explore the world of (GOW) God of War 2018 you will come across various collectibles, these usually include Odin’s Ravens, Nornir Chests, Legendary Chests, Artefacts and more!
Getting and collecting them all will reward you with the following trophies and achievements, Curator, Allfather Blinded, Death Happened Here and The Truth
(Please Note: A lot of these collectibles cannot be collected until you have travelled far enough into the main story, this is because at the start you are lacking the necessary abilities and skills)
Below is a quick guide on how to find the collectibles on the Cliff of the Raven map, there is a total of 4 collectibles to be found
- COLLECTIBLE: Artefact (Abandon Ship)
- Dock at the island and climb up the chain, then head left.
- Climb up the wall and you should notice a Nornir chest, ignore this for now. Instead head into the nearby large open area.
- Here there will be a wall with a chain, in order to lower this chain you will need to give Atreus a lift up into the gap next to this wall. Atreus will then lower this chain for you
- This first collectible can be found up here near the fallen warrior
- COLLECTIBLE: Odin’s Raven
- GUIDE: From the last collectible, turn around in order to see the raven sitting on top of the nearby cliff
- COLLECTIBLE: Nornir Chest
- GUIDE: Return back to the boat, then turn to see a currently closed gate. Open this gate and aim your Axe at the light roots, destroy all of the roots.
- Climb back up and head towards the large open area once again. Here, turn and head left.
- Down here keep an eye towards the left in order to find a wind source pedestal
- Take this wind source and place it into the pedestal just left of here, this will open the gate next to it.
- Now head to the platform with the Nornir Chest and destroy the roots here so that we can jump to the wall opposite.
- Up here jump the gap and then turn around in order to see the wind source once again
- Take this wind source and climb up the chain next to you, jump the gap and turn around and insert the wind source into this next pedestal to the left.
- Once again take this wind source and insert into the pedestal (Pedestal 1) behind you
- Take this wind source once again and this time insert it into the pedestal (Pedestal 2), which you went past after dealing with the light roots
- Take the wind source once again and this time insert it into the pedestal just opposite you.
- From there you should be able to spot a pedestal next to the Nornir Chest itself, you want to insert the wind source into this pedestal (Pedestal 3) next.
- After messing about with the various pedestals and stopping them on the correct letters, the Nornir Chest should then open.
- PEDESTAL 1: This needs to stop on the letter R. You can stop it from rotating by taking the wind source from it
- PEDESTAL 2: This one needs to stop on the letter P
- PEDESTAL 3: This one needs to represent the letter N, or in this case a Z since it is displayed sideways.
- COLLECTIBLE: Legendary Chest
- If it isn’t already, place the wind source into the pedestal just behind the Nornir Chest.
- Drop down to the ground floor and you should spot some more light roots next to a small gate, destroy these.
- Take the wind source and head through this newly opened gate, this will take us back to the boat
- Insert the wind source into the door by the boat