As you continue your journey through Midgard you will inevitably come across various riddles and puzzles that you will need to solve in order to progress the story.
One of which occurs during the A Path To Jotunheim mission, where you will need to pass some giant circled spikes
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: A Path To Jotunheim
- LOCATION: Tyr’s Temple
- As you continue through the A Path To Jotunheim mission you will find yourself in Tyr’s Temple. Here you will be able to open some doors, this puzzle can be found after opening the door to the left
- Here we have some large circled rotating spikes in which we need to pass in order to continue our journey, but how?
- Well despite looking a bit daunting this puzzle isn’t really that difficult
- To make things a little bit more easier, each of these spiked circles has a white symbol on them. If you use your Axe on this symbol then the circle will stop spinning
- So go ahead and stop the first big one that is right in front of you, this will reveal another circle behind it. This one too has this white symbol on it
- Anyway use your Axe in order to now stop this circle too, or is that wheel? you know I’m not really sure what to call these things ha!
- This will cause the previous wheel to move once again. Wait for this larger wheel to overlap the one you just stopped and then call your Axe back
- You will now have two wheels aligned and rotating together. This is basically the whole gist to this puzzle, the only unfortunate thing is that there are many wheels that all need aligning and so it can take some time to fully complete the puzzle
- Also, whatever you do do NOT stop the larger (first wheel) after you have started aligning them all, in doing so you will have to restart the puzzle all over again and this will, of course, cause them all to go out of sync once again.
- So after successfully aligning both the first and second wheels, just do the same with the third, fourth wheels and so on until all of the wheels have been aligned or at least until you feel its safe to cross
- God Of War (2018) – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- God Of War (2018) – Guides Playlist (Written)
- God Of War (2018) – Our Game Review
- Hogwarts Legacy – A Friend In Deed (Side Quest) - 8th February 2023
- Hogwarts Legacy – Follow The Butterflies (Side Quest) - 8th February 2023
- Hogwarts Legacy – A Demanding Delivery (Side Quest) - 8th February 2023