As you continue your journey through Midgard you will inevitably come across various riddles and puzzles that you will need to solve in order to progress the story.
One of which occurs during the A Path To Jotunheim mission, where you will come across some moving walls with spikes
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: A Path To Jotunheim
- LOCATION: Tyr’s Temple
- This particular puzzle will appear after opening the door on the right, the game will will task you with having to destroy some chains. However, before we can do that we need to pass through this rather daunting puzzle first.
- So here we are face to face with several moving walls, all of which have spikes on lovely..
- However, if you look closely at these walls there will be a white symbol on them. If you use your Axe on this symbol, it will stop the wall from moving.
- With this in mind, wait until the first wall lowers and then aim your Axe at the white symbol and stop this wall from moving
- Now that the first wall is temporarily immobile, keep an eye on the wall behind it and try to time it so that the walls all align
- When the walls seem to align you can then call your Axe back, if done correctly you should then be able to run across to the other side without getting spiked!
- If you feel it is easier you can just stop the wall while it is raised rather than lowered, whichever way works for you. As long as the walls align so that you can pass freely.