As you continue your journey through Midgard you will inevitably come across various riddles and puzzles that you will need to solve in order to progress the story.
One of which occurs during the A Path To Jotunheim mission, where you will come across your second spike wall puzzle
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: A Path To Jotunheim
- LOCATION: Tyr’s Temple
- After successfully passing through the first spike wall trap you will come across yet another one, what you thought that was it? HA!
- Thankfully though this next puzzle is much easier and it doesn’t require you to align the walls.
- Instead if you turn right you should notice some red shatter crystals, take one.
- Then aim this shatter crystal under the first moving wall, you should notice the ground there is rather dark. This means its breakable, so throw it there. Use Atreus to detonate it
- The first wall will now be lowered even more, meaning we can pass this puzzle with ease now. Well, hopefully..
- When this first wall lowers, proceed to stand on top of it. Don’t worry you won’t take any damage.
- Then when the wall raises once again you can then freely continue on and out of the death trap
Be sure to check out my other puzzle guides riddles and puzzles
- God Of War (2018) – Guides Playlist (Videos)
- God Of War (2018) – Guides Playlist (Written)
- God Of War (2018) – Our Game Review
- Bayonetta 3 – All Collectibles (Chapter 13 – Kingdom Of One) - 24th January 2023
- Bayonetta 3 – All Bewitchments (Chapter 14 – The Single Truth) - 24th January 2023
- Bayonetta 3 – All Bewitchments (Chapter 13 – Kingdom Of One) - 24th January 2023