This page is a walkthrough for the Conservatory mission. It will be covering all available collectibles such as UNSC Audio Logs, Banished Audio Logs, Spartan Audio Logs, Forerunner Archives, and Skulls.
- (View More Walkthrough Guides Here)
- (There Are No Collectibles)
- PREVIOUS MISSION: Excavation Site
- AVAILABLE COLLECTIBLES: N/A
- If you remember in the last mission there was a cave we were about to enter until a giant machine stopped us, well we can now access this cave.
- There will be no hostile presence until after you have activated the mechanism and entered the conservatory.
- Follow the mission objective and we will unlock the Drop Wall, which is a new energy barrier that blocks incoming projectiles.
- Continue heading down and following the mission objective, eventually we will arrive at a locked door.
- Near the locked door there will be a Power Seed we can take, place it in the machine opposite and the door should then open.
- As we continue to follow the mission objective once again, we will come across another locked door that requires Power Seeds.
- You can find one of the Power Seeds to the right of the room, on the above platform.
- The other Power Seed can be found on the other platform opposite. Insert both Power Seeds into their rightful place by the door.
- Activate the mechanism in the next room for a scene and then proceed through the door. Our new objective is to locate despondent Pyre.
- Continue to follow the mission objective and be sure to stock up, because as soon as you hit the mechanism and descend down the hatch we will have to fight some invisible Banished and tons of other ones too.
- Keep descending and you will stumble across a room and our hologram will state that things didn’t go well. Interact with the nearby Access System.
- After the scene we will now be under attack by Skimmers, defeat them.
- The Skimmers are not really that tough, the problem here is that there are many of them and they are occasionally joined by other Banished too.
- Once you are done return to the Access System and collect our hologram, Weapon.
- Then head through the door and we will come across another fallen Spartan. This time we will unlock the Thruster, which allows for evasive maneuvers. We will also have all of the current upgrades installed.
- Keep following the path and we will come to a room with an elevator. Deal with the Banished here, they have good armor so use explosives to eliminate that problem
- Then activate the nearby elevator panel and ride the lift up.
- At the top we will encounter a scene with the Harbinger and the mission will end.
NEXT MISSION: Spire