This page is a walkthrough for the House of Reckoning mission. It will be covering all available collectibles such as UNSC Audio Logs, Banished Audio Logs, Spartan Audio Logs, Forerunner Archives, and Skulls.
- PREVIOUS MISSION: The Road
- AVAILABLE COLLECTIBLES: 2/2 Banished Audio Logs, 1/1 UNSC Audio Logs
- In the large room and the first one in the mission to contain Banished foes, we can find our first collectible (UNSC Audio Log – 42410 02214 LB). It can be found next to the Warthog.
- Our first objective is to eliminate all of the targets here in this training room and then follow the mission marker objective.
- Head up the elevator and we will now have to complete the advanced training room, this will include Hunters.
- From there once again continue following the mission objective and head up the elevator.
- We can find another collectible (Banished Audio Log – Victory) in the next room
- Hop inside the ship and we will hear a strange voice recording. You can find the recording by a bunch of sandbags, interact with it.
- We will now have to fight Jega ‘Rdomnai who wields an Energy Sword and can turn invisible, by now you should know how much damage these Energy Swords can deal. They can almost one-hit if you are not careful.
- Simply use Blast and Plasma Coils whenever you spot him, just be careful not to get hit by it too. There are plenty of coils around and this is great in terms of being able to both stun him and reveal his location. Also, don’t forget to equip the Threat Sensor too. After taking care of Jega ‘Rdomnai he will end up dropping the Elite Bloodblade.
- Anyway continue to follow the mission objective and ride the elevator up, we can find both the pilot and our last collectible up here (Legacy – Banished Audio Log)
- The audio log can be found just behind the pilot. Now that the collectibles have been taken care of lets go and rescue the poor pilot. We will now have to fight Escharum himself.
- During the fight we will need to destroy the power relays to help the pilot, these should be easy to spot by pressing the scan button.
- This fight should not be too difficult but he does switch from firearms to melee once all relays have been taken care of.
- After the fight go ahead and rescue the pilot.
NEXT MISSION: Silent Auditorium