This page is a walkthrough for the Silent Auditorium mission. It will be covering all available collectibles such as UNSC Audio Logs, Banished Audio Logs, Spartan Audio Logs, Forerunner Archives, and Skulls.
- (View More Walkthrough Guides Here)
- (Silent Auditorium Mission Collectibles)
- PREVIOUS MISSION: House of Reckoning
- AVAILABLE COLLECTIBLES: N/A
- After the scene clear out the Banished and then unlock the door
- The following door will require a Power Seed, which can be found in the small dead end tunnel
- Continue following the mission objective and we will find ourselves in a room with two Hunters.
- There will be an armory room for you to stock up on any extra ammunition and weapons, should you need to. The room can be located to the right, down a ramp.
- Continue to follow the mission objective once again, activating the bridge construct along the way.
- As we continue to progress we will once again come across the Adjutant Resolution, this time it seems to be a bit more friendlier. I swear this thing keeps giving me Portal vibes.
- Ride the elevator up and make sure to interact with your hologram after.
- After the scene keep following the linear path and we will end up in a circular room, activate the Access System.
- The Harbinger will then appear and a fight will begin.
- In order to dispel the Harbinger’s shield we will need to eliminate her pawns first, then we can target the boss itself.
- The Harbinger is mainly a melee fighter that is quick and can teleport around the room, so feel free to use the nearby cannisters whenever she is close to them and any weapons you prefer that has quick reload.
- The final round against the Harbinger will present a Chieftain with a Gravity Hammer, that can do a lot of damage if you get hit by it. They are also rather quick too.
- That concludes Halo Infinite, there is also another scene after the credits.
- You now have the ability to freely explore the map and collect anything you may have missed earlier.