The Twilight Path is one of the many optional side quests that you can complete within Horizon Forbidden West.
This side quest involves convincing the refugees to move.
- SIDE QUEST: The Twilight Path
- LOCATION: Chainscrape
- QUEST GIVER: Petra
- REWARDS: 1750XP, 2 Skill Points, 1 Carja Scholar Face Paint
- (Note: In order to progress with The Signals of the Sun errand you will have to activate this quest)
- This side quest can be collected by speaking to Petra over in the Chainscrape hut.
- Whilst speaking with Petra agree that you will help her by speaking with the refugees.
GO TO THE TWILIGHT CARJA CAMP
- Head to the Twilight Carja Camp which is just west of Chainscrape (Twilight’s Landing)
- When you arrive you will notice that the camp is under attack by Monsters. Defeat them.
- Once the Monsters have been dealt with go ahead and speak with Lokasha.
- Now it is time for some climbing, we can begin this process by heading to the waterfall. Here use the Rope Ladder
- From there continue climbing and working your way up, the grapple will come in handy here.
- At the broken bridge you will come across quite a bit of blood. Continue on and pass the next waterfall.
- When you reach the campfire you will meet up with Savohar.
GATHER THE STORMBIRD HEART
- After the scene with Savohar use your grapple to reach the cliffs opposite and then slowly make your way up.
- We will now be at the Signal Tower, it is here where we can collect the Lens of Afternoon
- Whilst we are up here we can also Search the Stormbird
- Return to Savohar
- Report back to the Twilight Carja Camp to complete the quest.
A ragtag group of Shadow Carja, displaced loyalists of the old regime, have refused to let anyone up a trail that leads to valuable salvage. Oseram thugs have threatened to force them to move by any means necessary.