Signals of the Sun is one of the many optional side quests or Errands that you can complete within Horizon Forbidden West.
This errand involves finding all 6 Signal Lenses.
- SIDE QUEST: Signals of the Sun
- LOCATION: West of Chainscrape (Green Exclamation Mark)
- QUEST GIVER: Maleev
- REWARDS: 830 XP, 1 Skill Point
- In order to activate this specific side quest you simply need to head west of Chainscrape, here you will find a green exclamation mark and a man named Maleev.
- You will then be tasked with taking down various Machines and speaking to Raynah.
- From there you will be told to collect a number of Signal Lenses, there are 6 in total, these can be acquired by finding and climbing Signal Towers.
- These include the following Signal Lenses: Lens of Dawn, Lens of Morning, Lens of Midday, Lens of Afternoon, Lens of Twilight, and Lens of Evening
- With all 6 lenses obtained you then need to report to Raynah to complete the errand.