Once you have successfully found one you must interact with it using the L2 button and then by pressing the X button (Playstation).
For this page we will be focusing on the collectibles that are found within Chapter 5 – Side B, of which there is a total of 5 collectibles to be found altogether
TROPHIES / ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED
- Scary News
- Some Kind of Fight
- Guitar Strings
- Where The Devil Sleeps
- You’re a Helldiver Now
- Emotional Unearthing
COLLECTIBLE MEMORY #1
- LOCATION / EVENT: Hospital Room
- MEMORY COLLECTIBLE: Mom’s Keys
- During the events of Chapter 5 – Side B you will find yourself in the hospital bedroom.
- You can find the first collectible (Mom’s Keys) sitting on the worktop to the right.
COLLECTIBLE MEMORY #2
- LOCATION / EVENT: Argument Scene
- MEMORY COLLECTIBLE: Business Card
- This next one can be found during the scene where Gabe and his father are arguing
- Head into the kitchen and next to the Jack-o-lantern is the Business Card
COLLECTIBLE MEMORY #3
- LOCATION / EVENT: Orphanage
- MEMORY COLLECTIBLE: Guitar Strings
- This next one can be found at the Orphanage
- The Guitar Strings will be on the bed to the left
COLLECTIBLE MEMORY #4
- LOCATION / EVENT: Mines
- MEMORY COLLECTIBLE: Pendant
- This next collectible is unmissable, just continue the story in order to get it.
- You will find it towards the end of the mines.
COLLECTIBLE MEMORY #5
- LOCATION / EVENT: Apartment. Head to the roof
- MEMORY COLLECTIBLE: Bomber Jacket
- The final collectible can be found back in the apartment
- The bomber jacket is on the chair by the window.