Lost Judgment features a total of 13 different chapters altogether, including the finale chapter. The game takes players through various fictional Japanese cities including Kamurocho and Isezaki Ijincho.
This specific page is dedicated to bringing you a walkthrough on how to complete Chapter 6 – Converging Heat
PREVIOUS CHAPTER: Chapter 5 – Double Jeopardy
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Head To Ijincho
- After the scene over at the Genda Office, return to Yagami’s Detective Agency and rest on the couch
- The following day, take a taxi to Isezaki Ijincho
- Here head to Seiryo High School and more specifically the Faculty Office on 2F, in order to find and speak to Sawa
- After the scene leave the school and we will get another scene where Yagami will report to Saori
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Lure RK Out Onto Senryo Avenue
- We will now get to play as Saori, temporarily at least anyway. We will also be limited as to where we can go too, so don’t expect to be able to beat some bad guys up as Saori. Though from a personal perspective I’d love to be able to play as a female main character some day. Having a Yakuza or Judgment style game (technically they are the same in many ways) and have a female lead would be great!
- Anyway the game will automatically teleport us to Bar Tender in search of RK members
- After a while we will then get to dress up Saori, choose whichever style you want and enjoy the lovely jazz music in the background. Our main objective is to impress the local RK and lure them into spilling the beans.
- Eventually we will met with some of the RK guys, we should recognise them from before. Choose the You’re with RK, right? (option 2)
- During the dialogue the RK guys will get suspicious on us, reply with either I don’t owe you a name or I’m Saori Shirosaki, attorney at law. You could pick the I’m just an RK fangirl option for a bit of a laugh, though you will just have to select one of the other options eventually
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Kill Some Time
- After the scene we will be back with Yagami, oh well I enjoyed that bit personally, despite how short it was
- Anyway, head to the Seiryo High School and more specifically the Mystery Research Club Room in order to find and speak to Amasawa
- Here we can start the ‘Curse of the Amasawa Family Heirloom’ Side Case, don’t worry though we don’t have to complete it, simply start it and the main story will activate once again
- We will now be able to go to the 2F Faculty Office
- Unfortunately Sawa was not in the office, instead she went home. So our destination is to now head to the 3F Chairman’s Office
- Speak to Chairman Yuzo Okuda
- We will now know where Sawa is residing, you can find her at Daikokuten Avenue near Hamakita Park
- For completing the chapter we will receive the Unexpected Guests trophy achievement
NEXT CHAPTER: Chapter 7 – Blindsided
HEAD TO Ijincho
All these Kurokawa Academy graduates keep popping up in Mikoshiba’s murder case. I think it’s likely Sawa-sensei is one of them. She’s connected to Yui Mamiya somehow… I should go talk to her and see how she reacts to what I say. Time to head to Ijincho
Lure RK Out Onto Senryo Avenue
Time to walk down Senryo Avenue. If any RK guys approach us, we’ll just reel them in. Then I can ask them about Shinya Kawai and see what they’ve found out so far.
KILL SOME TIME
Sawa-sensei can’t talk right now because she’s in a staff meeting. Guess I’m on standby for a while… I heard Amasawa wanted to discuss something, so I might as well do that to kill some time.