Lost Judgment features a total of 13 different chapters altogether, including the finale chapter. The game takes players through various fictional Japanese cities including Kamurocho and Isezaki Ijincho.
This specific page is dedicated to bringing you a walkthrough on how to complete Chapter 5 – Double Jeopardy
PREVIOUS CHAPTER: Chapter 4 – Red Knife
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Talk To Saori
- We begin the chapter talking to Tsukumo on the phone regarding the new video footage and considering the footage showed Ehara, our first task to to head to Genda Law Office and speak to Saori
- As we approach the office we will be stopped by Mafuyu, who is also from the original game and is also interested in this leaked video footage
- We will then be asked which one of the crimes is considered to be fake, choose the top option incident was a setup
- After a bit more dialogue we will then need to choose the correct evidence regarding Ehara and Mikoshiba, choose Overhead View Of Station Platform
- We will then be rewarded with 100 Yen and 500 SP and we now have some free time to burn
- Leave the office in order to spot a few shady individuals
- We will now have to walk a linear path to avoid any unwanted attention. If you look at your map you will be given a set route to follow
- Defeat the RK Members
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Go To The RK Hangout
- Head to the RK Hangout on Theatre Alley
- Watch the scene that plays out involving the RK and Kaito
- After waiting long enough Yagami decides he has had enough and we will now need stealthily find a way inside.
- Head through the red double doors.
- After the rather short scene we will now need to head through the private door on the right. The room seems quiet, it also seems to be where they store their drinks too.
- Scan the nearby ventilation duct and Yagami will decide to climb through it. However, it is currently too high to reach
- Scan the yellow crates in the room by the safe, this can then be used to reach the ventilation duct
- Continue through the duct until you reach a guy who apparently looks like Yagami, yeah I don’t see the similarities, sorry.
- Anyway keep going and a scene will play out and we will now have a new disguise, sweet!
- Continue on down the stairs and soon enough we will become the new bartender! Anyway after you are done mixing drinks hide behind the box and throw a coin to lure and knockout the guard here
- Head to the next checkpoint and this time throw a smoke ball at this next guard, then proceed to knock him out.
- One final guard remains by the stairs, simply throw a coin and like before knock him out too
- Watch the scene involving Kaito and Akutsu
- Defeat the RK Members
- We will now receive 2,000 Yen and 4,000 SP
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Go To Genda Law Office
- Head to the Genda Law Office and Saori will be ready for you
- Use the nearby taxi to travel to Mamiya’s Apartment
- Unfortunately the victim doesn’t want to speak with us right now, Yagami however, will step in so choose the Empathize with her option
- Once we gain access to the building we will now need to scan for anything of potential interest. Scan the following;
- Family Photo (to the right of the entrance)
- Kids Drawing (to the left of the entrance)
- The Kitchen
- Kitchen Frying Pans
- Kid’s Playset
- TV Set
- Yui Mamiya
- Yui Mamiya’s son
- We will now get to interview Mamiya, during which we will be tasked with showing evidence that contradicts her story. Choose the Hiro Mikoshiba’s Murder Footage
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Talk To Saori and the Others
- Head into the Genda Office in order to talk about the current report so far
- When prompted choose the Ehara’s accomplices posted it option
- As the conversation continues we will then be given another prompt, this time choose the Overhead View Of Station Platform
- We will now need to go over the Overhead View Of Station Platform picture for anything suspicious, at this point what you are looking for is at the left side by the stairs here
- Our next prompt will come when discussing ‘If Mikoshiba’s murder was set up, what else can we deduce?‘ at this point you will need to select the bottom left option, Yui Mamiya was colluding with Ehara
- Our final prompt and action of the chapter will come when the name Kurokawa Academy is brought up, to which you want to select the bottom left option, Someone spying on me went there
NEXT CHAPTER: Chapter 6 – Converging Heat
TALK TO SAORI
Video footage of Ehara murdering Mikoshiba has been released. Let’s head to Genda Law Office and ask Saori to put together another meeting with Ehara
GO TO THE RK HANGOUT
Kaito-san sure is dependable in times like this. Apparently, the club in the back of Theatre Square’s the private little hangout for those chumps.
GO TO GENDA LAW OFFICE
Time to try and get an interview with Yui Mamiya, Ehara’s harassment victim. I need to meet up with Saori-san first.
TALK TO SAORI AND THE OTHERS
Time to report Mamiya’s statement to the rest of the team at Genda Office. Saori-san will be able to help with that.