Lost Judgment features a total of 13 different chapters altogether, including the finale chapter. The game takes players through various fictional Japanese cities including Kamurocho and Isezaki Ijincho.
This specific page is dedicated to bringing you a walkthrough on how to complete Chapter 4 – Red Knife
PREVIOUS CHAPTER: Chapter 3 – Two Sides of the Same Coin
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Return to Seiryo High School
- After the opening scene we will need to return to the Seiryo High School
- Head up the nearby stairs in order to find Koda, then proceed through the Faculty Office
- After checking in on Sawa you will then be rewarded with 100 Yen and 400 SP
- Yagami will then contact Tsukumo in order to get the location of the crime scene, apparently it is near the Sakura River.
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Find The Crime Scene
- When you arrive at the scene of the crime, you will notice that the building is obviously locked and taped
- We will now need to look for another way inside.
- Start by going around to the left of the building, by the park. Here there should be a green damaged fence
- Then in order to reach the window, you will need to examine the nearby AC Unit
- Begin climbing your way up to the window.
- As you make your way to the window you can find a Cigarette Butt, Earthworm, and a Four Leaf Clover. Climb up the ladders for a Toughness Z
- Climb back down the ladder and cross the pipe to the crime building. Shimmy across the wall for a Mysterious Fruit
- Head through the window and inside the building. You will now be rewarded with 500 Yen and 2,000 SP
- Drop down to the ground floor to find some burn marks, we will now need to scan the area for potential clues.
- Scan the following: Dried bloodstain marks on the floor, rubble, footprints, stairs leading down, burned arrow mark on the floor
- Unfortunately after successfully managing to get more evidence, the police will arrive.
- In order to collaborate with the detective we will need to present the photo of Mikoshiba
- Feel free to ask any questions you want when you are prompted to do so.
- After the scene we will now need to chase down a suspicious man
- We will then be rewarded with 300 Yen and 1,500 SP. Kisuke Watanabe will now be added to the court case
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Look Up Wiretapping On The Buzz Researcher
- Make your way back to Yokohama 99
- We will now bump into some men talking about wiretapping.
- Open up your phone menu and search for the Buzz Researcher menu
- Here search for the keyword Listening Device
- We will now want to make our way to Bayside St.
- When you arrive you will see a big commotion going on, with Tsukumo at the centre of it all
- Yagami will try to back Tsukumo up, show the detective the Attorney’s Badge.
- A lengthy dialogue conversation between Yagami and Tsukumo will now occur, during which, we will receive the Detector
- The Dastardly Detective: Introduction side quest will now activate and we will get a tutorial about the Detector
- If you try to leave the area now, Tsukumo will try to stop you. So instead you will want to head into the car park on the right and activate your new Detector.
- As you get closer to the hotspot the Detector will light up green, so make your way around the back of the building in order to find the
- The vehicle you want to check is a grey coloured 4×4, for example, a Land Rover type vehicle
- For finding the correct vehicle we will now be rewarded with 50,000 Yen and 2,000 SP
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Return To Yokohama 99
- Right, now that all of that has been taken care of lets try, once again, heading back to Yokohama 99
- Rest on the couch to end the day
- Our next destination is Ikebukuro Station, so head there by whatever means necessary.
- After the scene we will now want to scan for more evidence
- There are a few things you can scan here but you mainly want to scan the security camera just above the train door
- Whilst on the platform you will now want to scan all of the various different cameras, there is one right above you from your starting location. Then continue down the platform to find another one above you. The platform is quite linear so this part should not be too difficult. There is another camera facing the stairs. Altogether there is a total of 3 security cameras in the first section of the platform
- There is a total of 13 security cameras altogether throughout the platform.
- Our case file will now be updated with the addition of both Yui Mamiya (victim) and Akihiro Ehara (defendant)
- NOTE: If you want a guide on the locations of all the security cameras, then go here to find my guide on that.
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Talk To Sawa
- Okay now it is time to find and speak to Sawa, we can begin by heading to the Seiryo High School
- Head to the 2F Faculty Office
- A scene will now play where Sawa will finally confess what she knows.
- After the scene return back to Yokohama 99
- When you reach Yokohama 99 you will spot a dog. Apparently he is a detective dog. The New Partner case will now activate
- We will now be walking a dog, delightful!
- Anyway keep walking the dog and it will lead you to a woman and a kid. Apparently the kid was just randomly left at the orphanage.
- The dog will now sniff out the mother’s scent and we can continue with the investigation!
- We will eventually find the mother by the nearby car park with a gang of Yakuza.
- The kid will now be reunited with his mother and you will be rewarded with 50,000 Yen and 3,500 SP
- Turns out the dog actually belongs to Amasawa and is named Ranpo
- Ranpo will now become a new gadget that we can use to track down various odours, basically he is now officially our detective dog!
- Head to Yokohama 99
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Get Information From Tsukumo
- Speak to Tsukumo to find out that the investigation is getting more widely known amongst the public and media
- A chase will soon begin involving the return of the white masked men from before.
- After the chase we will encounter a boss fight against Tesso. This battle will also be the introductory to the QTE button prompts, so be ready for them.
- For successfully defeating Tesso you will be rewarded with 1,000 Yen and 3,000 SP
- Unfortunately we will now need to take care of his underlings.
- Continue to fight your way out of the Yokohama Liumang base, hopefully you came prepared for this ha!
- Head to Yokohama 99
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Head To Kamurocho
- After the scene we will get an update to the case, including Yoko Sawa’s profile
- Rest on the couch to end the day
- The following day it will be time to return to Kamurocho, so hop in a taxi and lets go!
- As we continue through Kamurocho we will get jumped by a bunch of street thugs who seem to be looking for someone
- Defeat them and then head to the Genda Law Office
- When you are ready, head to the Tokyo Detention Center using a nearby Taxi
- We will now be in an interview with Ehara. During which he will try to leave, use the Photo of Hiro Mikoshiba as evidence to keep him in the room
- Head to the Yagami Detective Agency in order to complete the chapter
NEXT CHAPTER: Chapter 5 – Double Jeopardy
RETURN TO SEIRYO HIGH SCHOOL
Sawa-sensei seemed pretty freaked out last night. I should check on her and see if she’s feeling any better..
FIND THE CRIME SCENE
Mikoshiba’s body was found here in Ijincho… I bet the police already scoured the place, but I should still check out the scene- an abandoned building next to a park by Sakura River
LOOK UP WIRETAPPING ON THE BUZZ RESEARCHER
These wiretapping problems seem to come from one corrupt detective who’s been a real hot topic online. Let’s see what the Buzz Researcher has to say.
RETURN TO YOKOHAMA 99
I’ve already learned a lot about this case, but I’m gonna need to go beyond Ijincho to find all the facts. Better head back to Yokohama 99
TALK TO SAWA
I visited the crime scenes to understand what I could about Hiro Mikoshiba and Akihiro Ehara… Now, I just need Sawa-sensei to tell me about what happened between Mikoshiba and Toshiro Ehara. Let’s head to Seiryo High and find her
GET INFORMATION FROM TSUKUMO
Seems like the news about Ehara got picked up online… Time to talk to Tsukumo
HEAD TO KAMUROCHO
Gotta go to Kamurocho to see Saori-san. By the time we meet up, it’ll be time to interview Ehara