Lost Judgment features a total of 13 different chapters altogether, including the finale chapter. The game takes players through various fictional Japanese cities including Kamurocho and Isezaki Ijincho.
This specific page is dedicated to bringing you a walkthrough on how to complete Chapter 3 – Two Sides of the Same Coin
PREVIOUS CHAPTER: Chapter 2 – Vicious Cycle
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Head To Yokohama 99
- After the scene with Sawa, exit the school. Yagami will phone Kaito, who is apparently on a pub crawl.
- Head to Yokohama 99 where Yagami will give Tsukumo a recap of the current investigation. We will now learn about Chatterpost.
- During the scene we will be given the Noise Amp
- We will now be rewarded with 100 Yen and 300 SP
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Use Gadgets To Find The Arachnid Man
- With the new Noise Amp we will now be able to listen to various sounds in the distance
- The Arachnid Man is part of the side quest, The Falling Man
- Anyway after successfully completing the side quest we can continue by heading back to Yokohama 99
- We will now learn about the Buzz Researcher and side quests will now become available. Simply read the bulletin board at the Yokohama 99 in order to accept new quests or Side Cases as this game calls them.
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Go To Plage
- It is time to meet up with Sawa so lets go to Plage, which is marked on the map
- Here we will get attacked and be forced to fight a bunch of mysterious masked men
- After the fight we will be rewarded with 1,000 Yen and 3,000 SP. We will also learn about the Quick Search mode which is used for examining evidence
- We will now have to scan the photo of Mikoshiba for clues. Scan the following (face, hands, neck, and rubble to the right)
- Fight and defeat Kuwana, our handyman from earlier. He is a much stronger opponent than anything we have faced thus far. He also has more health too
- After the fight our companions will show and we will all leave the area
- Our rewards this time will be 1,500 Yen and 4,000 SP
- MAIN STORY OBJECTIVE: Extracting The Past
- As our companions leave us to go and get merry at the local bar, we will come across a commotion nearby involving Iyama
- This is actually a tutorial side quest known as Extracting the Past. It teaches us how to brew extracts
- During the scene we will be given the Warrior’s Onslaught Extract, which will increase our strength
- These extracts are quite useful since they have various different effects.
- The only way to defeat Kazamiya is to drink the Warrior’s Onslaught Extract, by going into the items menu
- We will now find ourselves in Iyama’s store over in Chinatown, where we will receive an Empty Extract Vessel, Eye of the Dragon, Rainbow Pyroxene, Sacred Wood, and x6 Sacred Rot as ingredients to brew the Warrior’s Onslaught recipe
- As a bonus reward we will also be given a Mysterious Gourd
- Once you are done here, return back to the Yokohama 99
NEXT CHAPTER: Chapter 4 – Red Knife
HEAD TO YOKOHAMA 99
I’ve still got plenty of time before I meet with Sawa-sensei. Maybe I ought to check in at Yokohama 99 beforehand.
USE GADGETS TO FIND THE ARACHNID MAN
I think I hear the groaning of the Chatter-famous Arachnid Man above me. Gotta try out those gadgets Tsukumo gave me and investigate where the voice is coming from
GO TO PLAGE
Time to see Sawa-sensei… Hopefully we’re meeting outside the school because she’s decided to open up about the truth
TALK TO TSUKUMO
Well, this turned out to be an awfully eventful day… Kaito-san and Sugiura are out for drinks with the handyman, so I’ll chat with Tsukumo