The Sweet Melody trophy achievement is yet another rare and elusive creature finding challenge, this time you need to capture a blue bird.
This blue bird is very rare and only appears during a certain time of the day and only in one or two different locations, below is a guide on where to find it and how. However, keep in mind it will take a while before it does indeed spawn
SWEET MELODY – Blue Diva
LOCATION: Wildspire Waste. Area #5
HOW LONG DID IT TAKE UNTIL I MANAGE TO CAPTURE IT: Forever. 3-4 Hours.
GUIDEOkay well this one took me some time even with the Felyne Zoomaster skill activated. The Zoomaster skill apparently increases the chances of these rare animals to spawn and if you want a guide on how to get the skill go here (How to get the Zoomaster Skill)
Now I have found that the bird only spawn during sunrise and no other time of the day. It is also a scared species and thus it will run off if you spook it, so make sure you come equipped with your Ghillie Mantle and that your Palico stays back at Camp.
You will find it at a high platform at area #5 sitting on a ledge. It can be tricky to capture too as the net does not go brown, which usually indicates that you can capture it. Instead you need to be stood rather close to it on the ledge next to it and hope that you net it.
Related Guides / Links
- (MHW) Monster Hunter World Iceborne – Guide Playlist (Videos)
- (MHW) Monster Hunter World Iceborne – Guide Playlist (Written)
- (MHW) Monster Hunter World Iceborne – Game Review
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – Secret Of The Sands (Favour Quest) - 8th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops ‘Assault Rifle’ - 8th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – All Colony Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022