The requirement for this specific photo is to get a photo of Minior in different colours
- POKEMON: Minior
- REQUIREMENT: Take a photo of Minior in different colours
- LOCATION: Sweltering Sands (Night)
- QUEST GIVER: Todd
- REWARDS: Shooting Star (Profile Icon)
- DESCRIPTION: We know that Minior cores come in seven different colors. I bet it’d be amazing if we could snap a photo of all seven at once.
- REQUIREMENT: Research Level
- For this one we will need to throw Illumina Orbs in order to find and reveal the different coloured Minior.
- The first Minior can be found to the bottom right so simply throw an Illumina Orb in that direction and hopefully a Minior will reveal itself. This occurs as soon as you gain control at the start of the course
- Then zoom and scan on the hill to the left in order to find the next Minior, be sure to throw an Illumina Orb towards it so that it reveals itself
- To the right of the last one (again keep scanning) and you should find your third Minior
- Then turn to the right in order to find a rock in the sand, keep scanning. As usual throw an Illumina Orb near the Minior and this should now be your fourth Minior reveal
- Near the top of this same rock should be the fifth Minior, again keep scanning and throwing Illumina Orbs
- To the North West (hills next to the Onix) there is yet more hills and here you should find the sixth Minior, zoom in if necessary.
- The seventh and final Minior can be found near the Silicobra
- After successfully finding and revealing all seven Minior keep an eye on the nearby Skorupi.
- After a short wait Skorupi will then get blitzed by a Meteor. Scan the area the Meteor hit in order to find and reveal Minior (Orange Core)
- Now if you turn to the right you should see a bunch of Crystablooms. We need to throw Illumina Orbs at all of them, there should be 3 in total
- Another Meteor will then hit, do the same as before and scan the area it crashed into in order to find Minior (Meteor Form)
- Scan the area just behind Minior (Meteor Form) to find and reveal a Minior (Red Core)
- Now head over the hill towards the Oasis section of the course but keep an eye on the cliffs to the right
- You should see a multitude of different Minior coming through all with different colours.
- Take a photo of the different coloured Minior
Latest posts by Selphie1999Gaming (see all)
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Jarnsmida Pitmines Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Freyr’s Camp Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Aurvangar Wetlands Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022