The requirement for this specific photo is to get a photo of Silicobra being threatened by Lycanroc
- POKEMON: Silicobra
- REQUIREMENT: Take a photo of Silicobra being growled at by Lycanroc
- LOCATION: Sweltering Sands (Night)
- QUEST GIVER: Phil
- DESCRIPTION: I saw a Lycanroc going after a Silicobra, but then the Lycanroc ran off all of a sudden! I wonder what happened.
- REQUIREMENT: Research Level 2
- At the start of the course head and turn right, you should then spot Silicobra
- Aim and hit Silicobra with a Fluffruit in order to get its attention before then digging into the sand and leaving
- Turn left and Silicobra should then reappear, or at least a bit of it will anyway. Aim and hit it’s tongue, which is probably what is actually sticking out right now, with another Fluffruit.
- If you managed to once again hit the Silicobra it will then fully emerge once again out of the sand but as before it will only be brief, as it will then disappear once again into the sand. A bit of hide and seek eh?
- We now want to head to the Oasis water section..
- Use the Oasis alternative path and head left, keep scanning and you should see Silicobra once again but as before only a small bit of it will be popping out of the sand, we need to lure it out like we did before HOWEVER!
- We now need to lure the nearby Lycanroc (Midnight Form) over to Silicobra using Fluffruit, then once Lycanroc is close enough aim and hit Silicobra with yet another Fluffruit
- We need to take a photo snap of Lycanroc (Midnight Form) and Silicobra growling and hissing at each other
Latest posts by Selphie1999Gaming (see all)
- League Of Legends – The Unliving Wraith ‘Viego’ Gets A New 1:6 Scale Collectible Statue - 26th September 2022
- Disney Dreamlight Valley – Shadows And Bows (Mickey Friendship Quest) Guide - 26th September 2022
- Disney Dreamlight Valley – Hangin’ With Mickey (Mickey Friendship Quest) Guide - 25th September 2022