The A Shade Entombed is one of the many different side quests that you can find and complete within NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 Remake 2021
There is a total of 70 different side quests in total and they can be found in various different regions as well as sections of the game.
The A Shade Entombed side quest involves eliminating Shade from the Barren Temple
- SIDE QUEST: A Shade Entombed
- REGION: Facade
- STORY SECTION: Second Section
- CLIENT: Masked Soldier
- REWARDS: 30000 Gold
- REQUIREMENTS: Acquire the Loyal Cerberus Key Fragment
- In order to activate this side quest you will need to speak to the Masked Soldier by the entrance exit to Facade
- It would seem that bandits are breaking into the Barren Temple, due to their strange rules the people of Facade cannot go and sort out the bandit problem and thus it is up to us to do so instead
- So go ahead and travel to the Barren Temple
- You will discover that the bandits are actually being attacked by a large Shade enemy
- So explore the Barren Temple until you reach a room that will end up locking you in, no escape MWHAHA!
- Okay moving swiftly on.. as you enter these rooms that end up locking you inside with the various Shade you will also be stripped of various abilities too, including; Leaping Rabbit, Stationary Owl and Time-Forgetting Monkey, thus there are a total of 3 rooms altogether to explore within the Barren Temple with Shades that need dispatching.
- NOTE: These abilities often involve the inability to jump, move, use magic and such. Each room has its own set of rules which will prohibit you from doing something
- NOTE: In order to get through the Sandstorm you will need the Royal Compass which you can get off the guard outside of the King’s room back in Facade
- After clearing the various rooms of Shade filth you can then report back to the Masked Soldier to end the quest