The Shadows Of The Desert is one of the many different side quests that you can find and complete within NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 Remake 2021
There is a total of 70 different side quests in total and they can be found in various different regions as well as sections of the game.
The Shadows Of The Desert side quest involves playing hide and seek, well… sort of…
- SIDE QUEST: Shadows Of The Desert
- REGION: Wilderness
- STORY SECTION: Second Section
- CLIENT: Masked Person
- REWARDS: 30000 Gold
- REQUIREMENTS: Complete The Missing Girl side quest, Obtained Facade Key Fragment
- After completing The Missing Girl you will now get to play hide and seek, well it feels like it anyway ha!
- Anywho go ahead and speak to the Masked Person in the Facade desert
- Apparently he is tracking wolves, interesting… Well moving on lets take a trip to Facade shall we?
- Basically this like I said is a mere game of hide and seek as you will need to try and find people and after doing so you will then need to leave the area altogether and return in order for them to spawn in the next location, keep that in mind!
- Thus we can begin by heading inside Facade briefly. Then leaving Facade in order to notice a Masked Person suddenly near the entrance. Speak to them, it is the same person as before (the wolf tracker) apparently he is now tracking Shades.
- Once again enter Facade and then once again leave Facade to notice the Masked Person is still here, go ahead and once again talk to them.
- Basically keep following this strategy of entering and exiting Facade and talking to the Masked Person over and over until Shades suddenly appear, lets enlighten them!
- The quest will then end after the Shades have been dealt with