The The Magical Stone is one of the many different side quests that you can find and complete within NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 Remake 2021
There is a total of 70 different side quests in total and they can be found in various different regions as well as sections of the game.
The The Magical Stone side quest involves trying to find a mysterious fortune-teller stone
- SIDE QUEST: The Magical Stone
- REGION: Wilderness
- STORY SECTION: Second Section
- CLIENT: Fortune-teller
- REWARDS: 10000 Gold
- REQUIREMENTS: You must have obtained all 5 Key Fragments
- After acquiring all 5 Key Fragments head to the Forest of Myth
- Here you will find a Fortune-teller sitting by a tree, speak to her
- Apparently she thinks that once she gets this magical mysterious stone that people will flock to her Fortune-telling business. However, the delivery still has yet to arrive
- Okay lets begin our search for the delivery by heading to Popola back at the Library
- We now learn that this magical mysterious stone is known as the Eye of Power, we will also learn that the stone could potentially be at the Lost Shrine
- By going to the roof of the Lost Shrine you will notice a lovely coloured box that is moveable. Thus of course move it!
- You will want to move it by the crack in the wall of the building with the boarded up door.
- Jump over the wall here, hence why we moved the box here in the first place ha! Then you will notice yet another box that needs moving.
- Again move the box by the other cracked wall this time and do the same procedure. However, instead of jumping over the wall we want to reach the top platform, we want to be as high up in this area as possible
- On the above platform follow the tree roots around to yet another moveable box and a bunch of Shade
- Now after taking care of those if you look up you should notice a platform above you, you want to be up here so use the box to help you
- You will come across yet another Shade, defeat it to obtain the Eye of Power
- Return to the Fortune-teller client
- If you choose to listen to her fortune you can obtain the Iron Pipe (the weapon used in the prologue)