The The Despicable Man is one of the many different side quests that you can find and complete within NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139 Remake 2021
There is a total of 70 different side quests in total and they can be found in various different regions as well as sections of the game.
The The Despicable Man side quest involves searching for a boyfriend that went missing 5 years ago
- SIDE QUEST: The Despicable Man
- REGION: Village
- STORY SECTION: Second Section
- CLIENT: Villager
- REWARDS: 15000 Gold
- REQUIREMENTS: Acquired 2 Key Fragments
- After acquiring 2 Key Fragments go ahead and speak to the woman by the South exit of the village, she will be sitting near the various stores
- Apparently her boyfriend has gone missing but not only that it was a whole 5 years ago since she last saw him, hmm strange…
- Head to the entrance to the Southern Plains in order to speak to the Guard, you will learn that the boyfriend is known for wearing a necklace but even he doesn’t know where he might of gone
- Now head to the entrance of the Northern Plains and speak to the Guard here. Apparently the necklace is a golden necklace and that he may of wondered off to the Forest of Myth
- Well we now know where we are headed, the Forest of Myth!
- Here search for a man standing by a tree and choose to speak to him
- You will now learn that the man with the golden necklace ran off with his wife and he wants revenge! It’s time we took a visit to Seafront
- At Seafront head to the East side of the area in order to find a resident by the wash basin
- It seems that the boyfriend also told this woman that he would be back for her but again it has taken 5 years, strange isn’t that what the other woman said too? As Weiss says he does seem to enjoy a bit of swindling.
- Staying in Seafront just above the shopping stores you should notice another man sitting on a crate, speak to him. You will now learn that the boyfriend has ran off to the Junk Heap
- At the Junk Heap speak to Gideon. You will now learn that the boyfriend was killed by Shades
- Lets report the loss to the client back in the village