Dying Wish is one of the many optional side quests that you can find and complete within the popular action title, Outriders. It involves trying to help an injured miner
Thankfully with the side quests within Outriders you can replay these as many times as you want, meaning if you enjoyed a personal side quest then you can redo it. However, you will of course need to find and complete the quest at least once first.
The rewards that you get from completing these side quests also has a chance to change every time you complete the specific quest too, thus for the purpose of this guide I’ll simply add down the rewards that I personally received myself.
- CLIENT: Jabari Achebe
- STORY SEGMENT: Quarry
- REWARD: x1 Selectable Gear (Rare), 1000 EXP
- LOCATION: Riverbed
- Down at the Riverbed you should come across an injured or rather dying man sitting by the wooden planks, speak to him.
- Apparently he was a miner and was attacked by a group of Insurgents, he now wants to see revenge
A wounded miner told you of the Insurgents who took over the Quarry and murdered everyone.
He pointed you to a line snaking into the mine, leading to explosives that will ensure the Insurgents down there will never come back up.
The miner tried the plunger but it doesn’t work. He suspects the line was cut or damaged. Find it and repair it.
- Follow the demolition line to the Refinery.
- The Callisto Protocol – All Colony Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – All Tower Mission Collectibles - 6th December 2022
- The Callisto Protocol – How To Find The UJC Special Ops (Tactical Pistol) Schematic - 5th December 2022