Outriders : All Optional Side Quests List (Squaretasking) Guide
Here we have compiled a list of optional side quests which you can find and complete during the action title, Outriders.
The side quests within Outriders unlike most games out there are indeed replayable, meaning you can start and complete them as many times as you want.
They often appear as ‘!’ markers on your map and can be competed either through solo play or co-op. However, it is still perhaps easy to miss out on them and thus below is a list of the different quests, click on them as you see fit.
For completing these you can obtain the following trophy achievements; Urgent Task, Multitasking and Squaretasking
Don’t get confused with these side quests and the Wanted – Bounty quests or the Collector Quests, all of which are separate
There is a total of 22 different side quests altogether
LIST OF SIDE QUESTS
- A Bad Day
- Historian Everlasting (It is actually a Collector Quest)
- Terra Infirma
CANYON OF THE GRAND OBELISK:
- Turning Point
- Forgotten Chapel – Secret Hidden Side Quest
- Combination Lock Puzzle (3F Control Room – Phase IV: Void) Fatal Frame: Mask Of The Lunar Eclipse - 22nd March 2023
- Piano Puzzle (Dining Room – Phase IV Void) Fatal Frame: Mask Of The Lunar Eclipse - 22nd March 2023
- All Voices Collectibles (Phase IV – Void): Fatal Frame – Mask Of The Lunar Eclipse - 21st March 2023