Shepherds Of Enoch is one of the many optional side quests that you can find and complete within the popular action title, Outriders. It involves searching for ancient carvings
Thankfully with the side quests within Outriders you can replay these as many times as you want, meaning if you enjoyed a personal side quest then you can redo it. However, you will of course need to find and complete the quest at least once first.
The rewards that you get from completing these side quests also has a chance to change every time you complete the specific quest too, thus for the purpose of this guide I’ll simply add down the rewards that I personally received myself.
- CLIENT: N/A (Inspect the Wall)
- STORY SEGMENT: Utargak
- REWARD: Titanium, 3500 EXP
- LOCATION: Camp
- You will need to progress the story past the boss fight and Channa, Jakub scene before you can begin this one.
- From there if you return back to camp you should immediately see the wall in which you need to inspect, do so and the quest will begin…
You came across strange alien carvings, Zahedi suggested there may be more of them around. You could learn more about August’s ancestors, their past, and with luck, more about how they survived the Anomaly.
- Search for ancient carvings around the Village