Endless Dark is one of the many optional side quests that you can find and complete within the popular action title, Outriders. It involves taking a trip to the Boglands in hopes of finding more Outriders
Thankfully with the side quests within Outriders you can replay these as many times as you want, meaning if you enjoyed a personal side quest then you can redo it. However, you will of course need to find and complete the quest at least once first.
The rewards that you get from completing these side quests also has a chance to change every time you complete the specific quest too, thus for the purpose of this guide I’ll simply add down the rewards that I personally received myself.
- CLIENT: Zahedi
- STORY SEGMENT: First City
- CHARACTER LEVEL: 11
- REWARD: x1 Selectable Gear (Rare), 500 EXP
- LOCATION: Camp
- This side quest only unlocks when the story wants to take you to Eagle Peaks
- From there, head to Camp and speak to Zahedi in order to begin…
- Okay, now you will want to travel to Main Street
- Here head up the small hill and through the door on the left
- In here you will find 2 Journal Entries, however for the purpose of this guide you only need to collect the one at the back of the room (Transfer Order, Dr Nathan Scurlock)
- Okay with the journals now taken care of, we can now leave and return to the Main Street
- We now need to search for the B2 facility. As the game mentions, cross the bridge and then take a left we are going to be using the rope to get down to the Boglands
- From there on, the quest is quite straightforward and linear. You will encounter those creatures that can poison you once again, however there is nothing much to really worry about. Thankfully the quest marker will cover you.
- Report back to Zahedi once you are done to end the quest
Zahedi believes there may be more cryopods with surviving Outriders in the First City, specifically in the old medical labs left behind after the ECA’s evacuation.
If there’s a chance there are more Outriders out there you have to take it.
- Reach the medical lab