Divine Intervention is one of the many optional side quests that you can find and complete within the popular action title, Outriders. It involves trying to find the source to a strange voice
Thankfully with the side quests within Outriders you can replay these as many times as you want, meaning if you enjoyed a personal side quest then you can redo it. However, you will of course need to find and complete the quest at least once first.
The rewards that you get from completing these side quests also has a chance to change every time you complete the specific quest too, thus for the purpose of this guide I’ll simply add down the rewards that I personally received myself.
- CLIENT: Jocelyn Dunham
- STORY SEGMENT: Eagle Peaks
- CHARACTER LEVEL: 13
- REWARD: x1 Selectable Gear (Rare), 500 EXP, Cult Leader’s Notes (Journal Entry)
- LOCATION: Camp
- This specific side quest becomes available when you are ready to take the Tram, meaning you will need to take down a big Spider first
- When you are ready go ahead and speak to Jocelyn Dunham back at Camp
- After accepting the quest you will now want to travel to the Mountain Ropebridge, you should now be able to hear the voices in which Jocelyn was mentioning.
- Go ahead and cross the nearby damaged bridge, this will take you to the actual quest area.
- It seems that all of this is being performed by a cultist who believes that the Anomaly is being controlled by a God, they won’t listen to reason and well things don’t turn out very well for the poor remaining soldier
- You will now encounter your first wave of enemies in which you will need to deal with.
- After dealing with them head on up the stairs here, this will lead to a bridge that you will now need to open
- The rest of the quest will now see you facing off against a large wave of enemies including the cultist leader, the path is very linear and short so you cannot get lost or anything.
- After successfully defeating the cult leader you can then head back to the Camp and report back to Jocelyn in order to end the quest.
Captain Dunham has been having a hard time holding Eagle Peaks. To compound the injuries and casualties on the frontline, she has been haemorrhaging soldiers who have been wandering off into the mountains, never coming back. Exploring the nearby area could reveal what happened to those soldiers
- Search the mountains for the missing soldiers
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Jarnsmida Pitmines Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Freyr’s Camp Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022
- (GOW) God Of War Ragnarok – All Aurvangar Wetlands Collectibles (Chests, Artefacts) - 27th November 2022